Cookie Management Policy
This Cookie Management Policy allows you to find out more about the origin and use of browsing information processed when you visit the OXP Site and your rights with respect to it.
When visiting our Site, information about your device’s browsing experience (computer, tablet, smartphone, etc.) on our Site may be stored in “Cookies” files installed on your device, subject to the choices that you have expressed about cookies and which you can modify at any time.
This Cookies Policy is intended to inform the user of the operation of cookies placed when browsing on any device (computer, tablet and smartphone), subject to their choices.
It helps to better understand:
– How the different cookies issued (transmitted) on our website work
– How to configure our choices.
1. What is a cookie?
Cookies are small text files of letters and numbers, downloaded to the hard drive of your equipment when you visit the Website, using your browser software.
A Cookie file allows its issuer to identify the terminal in which it is registered, during the period of validity or registration of the Cookie.
Only the issuer of a cookie is likely to read or modify the information contained therein.
The cookies we issue are used for the purposes described below, subject to your preferences.
These cookies are essential to the proper functioning of the website and to make sure your user experience is efficient.
Subject to your choice, cookies make it possible to collect information and store it during their period of validity for subsequent connection. Through their use, the Site is likely to:
– collect your browsing data, such as: your IP address, date and time of connection, the Internet pages visited on the Site, the type of operating system used, the type and version of the browser software used, the language of use of the browser software used and the identifier and content of a cookie file stored by us in your terminal, solely for systems administration purposes;
– to establish statistics and volumes of visits and use of the various elements that make up our Site (sections and content visited, routes), allowing us to improve the interest and ergonomics of our services;
– adapt the presentation of our Site to the display preferences of your computer station (language used, display resolution, operating system used, etc.) during your visits to our Site, depending on the display hardware and software or reading that your terminal contains;
– memorize information relating to a form that you have completed on the Site (registration or access to an account); to allow you to access reserved and personal areas of the Site, such as your account, using identifiers or data that you may have previously entrusted to us; to implement security measures, for instance when you are asked to sign in again to a content or a service after a certain period of time.
3. What types of cookies are stored
This Site uses four types of cookies:
– Technical cookies: they are necessary for the operation of the Site and help facilitate use of the Site by activating basic functions such as page navigation and access to secure areas of the Site. If you refuse them, your browsing on the Site may be adversely affected or even impossible and may not be carried out under optimum conditions of use.
Preference cookies: they allow the site to remember information that changes the way the site behaves or displays, such as your preferred language or the region in which you are located.
Statistical analysis cookies (or audience measurement): they help to understand how users interact with the Site, to know the use and performance of the Site, to establish statistics, volumes of visits and use of various elements (content visited, routes, etc.) in order to improve the interest and ergonomics of our services (the most frequently consulted pages or sections, the most read articles, etc.).
These cookies are also used to determine the number of visitors on a page and are implemented by Google Analytics.
Advertising cookies: they are issued and used by third-party partners to collect browsing information on our site and then display advertising content that is relevant and likely to match your areas of interest.
Your consent applies to the following domains: www.oxp.app
– Google analytics
4. Your management of cookies
You have various means to manage the implementation of statistical analysis cookies.
The settings of your Internet browser are set to accept cookies by default, but you can modify your preferences at any time.
You can configure your browser software so that cookies are saved in your computer or, on the contrary, that they are rejected, either systematically or according to their issuer. You can also configure your browser so that the acceptance or rejection of cookies is offered to you from time to time, before a cookie is likely to be saved on your computer station.
(a) Agreement on cookies
The recording of a cookie on a computer station is essentially subordinate to the will of the user of this station, which the latter can express and modify at any time and free of charge through the choices offered to him by his browser software.
If you have accepted the recording of cookies in your browser software on your computer station, the cookies integrated into the pages and content you have consulted may be stored temporarily in a dedicated area of your computer station. They will be readable only by their issuer.
(b) The refusal of cookies
If you refuse to save cookies on your computer, or if you delete those saved there, you will no longer be able to benefit from a certain number of features which are nevertheless necessary to navigate in certain areas of our Site. This would be the case if you tried to access our content or services which require you to identify yourself.
This would also be the case when we – or our service providers – could not recognize, for technical compatibility purposes, the type of browser used by your computer station, its language and display settings or the country from which your computer station appears to be connected to the Internet.
If necessary, we decline all responsibility for the consequences related to the degraded functioning of our services resulting from the impossibility for us to save or consult the cookies necessary for their functioning and which you have refused or deleted.
(c) How to exercise your preferences, depending on the browser you use?
For the management of cookies and your choices, the configuration of each browser is different. It is described in the help menu of your browser, which will allow you to know how to modify your preferences in terms of cookies.
> For Internet Explorer ™: https://windows.microsoft.com/fr-FR/windows-vista/Block-or-allow-cookies
> For Safari ™: https://support.apple.com/fr-fr/guide/safari/sfri11471/mac
> For Chrome ™: https://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=fr&hlrm=en&answer=95647,
> For Firefox ™: https://support.mozilla.org/fr/kb/Activer%20et%20d%C3%A9sactiver%20les%20cookies
d) Your choices expressed online directly with us
As your consent is required prior to the deposit of statistical analysis cookies, preference cookies and advertising cookies, you can deactivate them at any time by configuring them.
With regard to advertising cookies, disabling them will not prevent the display of advertising on your device. This will only block technology that allows ads to tailor ads to your browsing and interests.
Your consent will be valid for the lifetime of the cookies concerned.
5. More information on cookies
For more information on cookies, you can visit the CNIL website: https://www.cnil.fr/vos-droits/vos-traces/les-cookies/